I’m really loving my air fryer! It’s a healthy alternative đồ sộ deep-frying in oil. Also, it’s small sánh I can cook small batches of food without having đồ sộ preheat and dirty up a large convection oven, which uses the same technology but on a larger scale.
But my favorite is that it contains the mess. Imagine hot oil splatters all over the kitchen and your clothes with traditional frying. And having đồ sộ barricade your little ones out of the kitchen for their safety.
Bạn đang xem: cut nuong
Because of its portability, I can take out the contained mess and put it in the sink. If you have a husband lượt thích mine who only cleans what’s dirty in his line of sight, this would work out well for you too! You can place a dirty air fryer basket in the sink. You can’t vì thế that with a convection oven.
I have an Instant Pot air fryer and pressure cooker bộ combo. Two great appliances in one. All you need đồ sộ vì thế is switch out the lids. This saves u a ton of counter space, which is always a plus.
Now let u be clear. Air frying doesn’t replace frying in oil. You just don’t get that ultra crunchy texture. But if you don’t lượt thích đồ sộ giảm giá khuyến mãi with the mess and the oil, then an air fryer can be ideal for you too.
Fried quails are one of Vietnam’s many street food cheap eats. Munching on these from street food vendors is what I love about Vietnam. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look lượt thích I get đồ sộ go back đồ sộ Vietnam anytime soon due đồ sộ the pandemic without spending weeks in quarantine. So I’m replicating one of my favorite street food snacks using an air fryer.
If you don’t have an air fryer, kiểm tra out my regular fried quail recipe.
These delicious quails are marinated in a simple mixture of oyster sauce, sugar, Chinese five-spice, cooking wine, garlic powder, and onion powder, then air-fried đồ sộ buttery golden perfection. Serve it with a side of lemon, salt and pepper dipping sauce.
For a more traditional flavor, chase the quail with hot and peppery Vietnamese coriander/mint(rau răm). You can simply have this on its own as an appetizer or with steamed rice for a more complete meal.
Recipe below and a detailed Youtube đoạn phim tutorial up above.
Xem thêm: cách nấu thịt đông bằng thịt lợn
Air Fried Quails with Five Spice & Butter (Chim Cut Nuong Air Fryer | Ngu Vi Huong Bo)
- 6 whole quails (cut the backbone sánh quails lúc lắc flat; rinse and pat dry)
- 1 heaping tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice Powder
- 2 teaspoons Shaoxing cooking wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground Black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- Air Fryer
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 ground Black or white pepper
- Vietnamese coriander/mint (rau ram)
Lemon Salt Pepper Dipping Sauce (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine the oyster sauce, sugar, Chinese five spice, cooking wine, ground Black pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Mix well.
- Marinate quails with the mixture for at least one hour or overnight in the fridge for better results.
- Right before air frying, coat marinated quails in melted butter.
- Prep your air fryer by spraying it with a good layer of cooking oil đồ sộ prevent sticking. Place the marinated quails into the air fryer basket and air fry for 20-30 minutes at 400°F. Flip half way through.
- Optional: Transfer quails onto a bed of lettuce or Vietnamese coriander/mint with the side of lemon salt and pepper dipping sauce (optional).
chicken, air fryer
Xem thêm: cách làm bánh trung thu dẻo
quails, fried, quail, air fryer, air fried, Crispy Air Fried Quails with Five Spice and Butter, butter fried crispy quail recipe, air fried quails, Vietnamese air fried quails, Chim Cút Chiên Bơ, chim cut chien bo gion, Chim Cút Chiên Bơ Giòn, five spice, butter, Chim Cút Nướng Air Fryer, chim cut nuong air fryer, chim cut ngu vi huong, chim cut nuong bo, Chim Cút Nướng Ngũ Vị Hương, Chim Cút Nướng Bơ, Instant Pot, Instant Pot Air Fryer, cun cút, chim cut, fried chim cut, air fried chim cut, air fried quail recipe, air fried quails Vietnamese recipe, what is an air fryer, air fryer vs convection oven, is air fryer the same as a convection oven, is an air fryer the same as a convection oven?